Snom M700/M300: auto update script from version 324BXX to 400B2
Updating a DECT base from version 324Bxx to version 400BXX requires an intermediate update to the version 355B25.
This script provides an automatic / hands-free update from version 324BXX to 400B2 checking the device User-Agent.
As soon you devices are updated to the version 400B2 you must stop using this script on your devices.
Snom deserves the right to remove/disable this script at any moment
- Logon on the web interface
- Click on the Management link
- Enter into the Configuration server address field the URL http://dect.snom.com/324-to-400/
- Enter into the Filename field the name auto-update.php
- Click the Save & Reboot button
- Now the base will start the update process, this will take up to 8-10 minutes. The LED will start flashing.
- Never unplug/poweroff the device in this phase. You can consider the update phase when the LED remains green for 3 minutes.
- Once the update is terminated you can check the device firmware version on the Home page
You can download this PHP script here